Agenda of Special Meeting
The Board of Trustees
A Special Meeting of the Board of Trustees of Marfa ISD will be held January 25, 2021, beginning at 6:00 PM in the Via Video Conferencing, Marfa Texas 400 W Lincoln, Marfa, TX 79843.
Here is the link and the password is 6DpgLs. If you have any comments or questions please email me at email@example.com.
The subjects to be discussed or considered or upon which any formal action may be taken are as listed below. Items do not have to be taken in the order shown on this meeting notice.
- Call to Order
- Pledge to the American and Texas Flag
- Certification of Public Notice
- Recognition of Visitors - Public Forum
- New Business
- Discussion and Possible Action to Approve Marfa ISD's HB3 Goals for Reading, Math, and CCMR.
- Team of 8 Training, Including Discussion and Possible Action Regarding Superintendent Goals
- Executive Session
- Pursuant to Tex Govt Code 551.074, Consider and Discuss Personnel Employment, Assignments, Terminations and Resignations
- Pursuant to Tex. Govt Code Sec. 551.071, Consultation with Attorney Regarding Legal Issues Related to Superintendent Goals
- Consideration of and Possible Action on Matters Discussed in Closed Session
- Approval and Adoption of Superintendent Goals
- Adjourn In Accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, the Board may enter into a closed meeting to deliberate any item that is listed above that fits within an exception listed in Subchapter D. Any final action, decision, or vote on a subject deliberated in closed meeting will be taken in an open meeting held in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act.