- An honest person of high integrity and high morals.
- Hold a valid Superintendent Certification or willingness to show evidence of ability to meet Texas Superintendent certification requirements.
- Three or more years recent Texas public school administrative experience.
- Understanding of a small community and a small rural district.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of school finance. Effective delegator who empowers staff members to carry out their responsibility while remaining knowledgeable of the district's overall progress.
The following preferred criteria:
- Experience with a TEA monitor (PSP);
- District business management experience; and
- Intra-Marfa ISD experience.
Please call or contact the school if interested.