- Implement existing lesson plans in a manner that ensures the integrity of academic time and motivates students to learn and participate.
- Follow lesson plans as required by the school.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Model correct use of spoken and written English language.
- Demonstrate professional practices in teaching.
- Ability to instruct students and manage their behavior.
- Ensure adequate supervision of students and the classroom environment to assure the health, welfare, and safety of all students.
- Take all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect equipment, materials, and school property.
- Remain in classroom and monitor students at all times.
- Report all student injuries, accidents, illnesses, and discipline problems to the campus supervisor and school personnel immediately.
- May supervise students in out-of-class settings (e.g. assemblies, lunchroom, schoolyard).
Applications available at:
400 W. Lincoln St.
Marfa, TX 79843