At Marfa ISD we believe that every child deserves a life-changing education. We are committed to getting outstanding results for our students. Human Resources impacts student achievement by:
- Selecting exceptional people;
- Providing employees excellent support and development;
- Maintaining high expectations; and
- Delivering high-quality customer service.
Marfa Schools is an equal opportunity employer.
The below positions are currently open and we are accepting applications.
Send resume and application with 3 references including emails to Oscar Aguero at firstname.lastname@example.org - Interim Superintendent at Marfa ISD.
We may or may not have an opening for these positions, but we are accepting applications.
- Coach (Football, Boys Basketball) / Teacher
- Teacher Pool (Kindergarten - 5th)
- High School Science
- Montessori Certified (3 years old to 6 years old)
- Montessori Certified 1st-3rd (7 to 9 year olds)
- Montessori Certified 4th-6th (9 to 12 year olds)
We are going to hire these positions:
- 1st Grade Teacher
Send your application with a cover letter, stating, “2017-2018.”
Use the below application: Please complete, scan and send to email@example.com.
Download the Professional Application
WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED SUBSTITUTES, FOR THE CLASSROOM, CAFETERIA, AND CUSTODIAL SERVICES.
More information and job duties can be found here.
Substitute Pay Scale (now paid hourly):
Classroom Substitute/Non-Degreed - $8.75 / Hour
Classroom Substitute/Non-Degreed with 60 Hours - $9.35 / Hour
Classroom Substitute/Degreed - $11 / Hour
Classroom Substitute/Certified Teacher - $12 / Hour
Download the Marfa Schools Substitute Packet
All employees including substitutes must be fingerprinted by the state. There is a fee of $56.00 that must be paid by the applicant. The fingerprinting can be completed in Presidio or Alpine.